About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Jnr Web Developer / IT Analyst (ITA) will be responsible for the delivery of all technology applications and services to this unique charity. This is a great opportunity for someone with 2+ years’ IT experience looking to broaden their skill set
What you will be doing
As the Jnr Web Developer / IT Analyst (ITA) you will ensure members of the team are able to work effectively and seek to develop and improve the tools used to remove inefficiency, waste and risk and promote productivity, quality and security. Working closely with the SM, you will ensure all the IT applications and services are well maintained, developed and enhanced to meet the growing needs of the charity as it seeks to meet its mission.
Although the only dedicated IT role within the charity, the ITA will have the opportunity of being mentored and coached by the IT Trustee (Top legal CTO) and members of the Technology organisation at his company, and other leading organisations that support the charity. This will provide the opportunity to learn enterprise processes, methodologies and technologies that can kick start a career in technology.
The charity relies on three core groups of systems; Each requires operational maintenance and the delivery of a prioritised backlog of changes and enhancements to meet the requirements of its users and those the charity seeks to benefit.
• Shop window – the charity’s website, and its various social media presences that are used to drive engagement, activity and funding.
• Warehouse – the database and related tools that house the charity’s core data, support critical business processes and create impact reporting to drive initiatives.
• Engine room – the office suite and file repositories used by the charity’s extended members daily in the operation of the organisation.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- WordPress CMS
- HTML / CSS
- APIs and webforms
- Twitter / Facebook / Instagram
Applications and data
- Low code software
- Database structures
- Data ETL
- Reporting tools
- Google Suite – Mail, Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.
- Google Suite – Administration, Forms, Automations (Apps Scripts)
- Email management
- Windows 10 device management
For more information and immediate consideration, apply today!