£20,000 – £25,000 Depending on Experience
Are you an experienced video editor?
Are you looking for a competitive salary in a friendly and passionate company?
About this Video Editor job
You will have 1-2 years’ proven experience. You must have working knowledge of video creation and production software such as Camtasia, or Adobe Suite software.
This Video Editing Job is pivotal to the continued success and growth of Barclay Jones. Expect to be involved in the development of our content and learning management platform, along with the opportunity to develop your skill set and career.
Join an Award-Winning Team
Barclay Jones are award-winning leaders in . We have built a learning management website and need a video editor to help take green screen content and transform it into engaging recruitment training videos, and adding learning management materials to our platform.
We are looking for an experienced Video Editor to join our team
As the Video Editor you will be responsible for:
* All areas of video editing to create engaging and interactive video training content (chroma key, green screen, audio visual setup and technology)
* Ensuring all video courses are completed to the agreed branding and standards
* Uploading videos and related content on to our LMS (learning management system)
* Being the subject matter expert of our video production systems
You will need to:
* Have a strong attention to detail – a critical eye, a proofer and QA
* Be a creative problem solver, yet able to follow a brief
* Be highly organised, accountable, with the ability to multi-task and hit deadlines
* Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Have excellent grammar and spelling skills
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
3 Great Things About Barclay Jones
* We’ve won awards voted for by judges, industry peers and their clients!
* Based in the best county in the UK, but made up of Yorkshire folk, Devonians, Herts… a lovely blend of accents and humour.
* The recruitment industry is one of the biggest sectors in the UK (£35bn+) and they are proud to be seen by their clients as partners, not simply suppliers.
Oh, and a laptop, phone, free parking, office dog, Nespresso, Amazon Echo, chocolate, baking, funky offices, on-tap Chupa Chupps, a lovely team and lots of other tangible rewards and perks to boost your competitive basic salary.
Sparked Your Interest? Get in Touch. We’d Love to Hear from You
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity, click ‘apply’ or find Lisa Jones on her website at barclay Jones and get in touch direct!
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include: Video Editor, Editor, Graphic Designer, Content Editor, Camtastia, green screen chroma key, audio visual equipment, closed captioning, proofing and testing, Evolve, Bloom, Vimeo, QA best practice