|Location / Region:||
UI/UX Designer – (UXD/User Centred Design/Transformation)
UI/UX Designer required to enhance enhance user satisfaction designing to fit in with GDS design patterns
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualising a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UI design solutions through wire-frames, visual and graphic designs, Banners designing, flow diagrams,
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets. (mostly mobile: android & IOS)
- Build for inclusion, with focus on accessibility
- Understanding context and how users will access our services (e,g, types of device, where and when they will interact)
- There is a need to work closely with other services (user research, content designer and interaction designer).
The service will also be required to
- Supply user experience outcomes within an agile environment including SCRUM, as well as providing other agile techniques.
- Feed in lean UI design and rapid iterations of visuals and rapid prototyping into each sprint, informing user centric design of digital support services
- Embed user need into team and all prototypes, working alongside the User Researcher
- Helping wider team understand UX design methodology and best practice and how it feeds into the development
- Ensure design work is captured and documented for reference and continuity of project. Designer manages prototype versions and how design iterates from research.
- Work collaboratively with wider UX design colleagues within the agency and partner organisation
- Production of required artefacts including customer journey illustrations, mock-ups, prototypes etc
For further information please get in touch to discuss further (see below).