|Location / Region:||
Capgemini Financial Services is hiring UI React Developer in Radbroke, UK.
The focus of your role:
We are looking to recruit a number of UI React JS Developers for Capgemini Financial Services Digital Practice. The successful candidate will bring thought leadership, depth of experience within React UI Development. This is a permanent, Full time position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career.
What you’ll do:
- You will be working within the React (16+) frameworks.
- You’ll be expected to work within an Agile team of developers to build products related to business and customer needs.
- You will support the development of a global multi-brand, multi-technology Component Library.
- You will be required to resolve complex problems, taking an epic and breaking it down into a set of flows and key components that will need development;
- You’ll work with the scrum master to define the team stories.
- You’ll be expected to define and develop CSS, Angular and React components that support this.
- In addition to this there will be problems that come from the application teams that will need development experience to resolve.
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements & Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework
What you’ll bring:
- Passion for UI Development
- Strong experience with React JS
- Knowledge of HTML 5, CSS
- Experience building designs from Sketch (or similar) specifications
- Comfortable in breaking tasks down and planning efficiently
- Comfortable working with JSON and integrating with system Back End (developed by our Back End development team)
- Style frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation
- Gulp, Bower, Node and Git
- Keen to learn and progress
Whilst you may have any of our UK offices as a base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home during the week at short notice. We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate’s competency, skills and level of expertise.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.