Punching well above their weight and attracting the attention of blue-chip clients: APE Ltd is a market-leading specialist in power generation solutions, based in Rotherham. To be seriously considered for this new role, you MUST HAVE:
* Good understanding of three phase, power theory.
* Generator synchronizing knowledge essential.
* Power generation application knowledge including: emergency power, peaking power systems and data centre applications.
* Low Voltage Switchgear.
* Knowledge of MCPD (Medium Combustion Plant Directive).
* Do you have experience with ComAp, Deepsea & Deif controllers?
* Control system, PLC savvy.
You’ll need to be an ambitious, energetic individual looking for a Technical Sales challenge in a fast-paced, double-digit growth engineering environment and have an electrical/engineering/generator installations background combined with the hunter mentality of a Grade-A sales professional.
To attract only the best to this new role – that will be YOU – £neg basic salary with an expectation OTE of £55-60k that rewards experience and reflects potential. Plus: 25 days holiday, pension, and company incentive/commission scheme.
* An understanding of what “world-class” looks like and, the ability to ensure that it is delivered at all times without compromise as well as: providing a unbeatable journey from enquiry to installation.
* Knowledge of electrical terminology and the ability to understand engineering/electrical drawings.
* Strong academic background with an engineering/electrical-related or similar professional qualification) and a commitment to ongoing CPD.
* High grade presentational skills and responsible for producing proposals, presentations and priced tenders that are accurate, detailed, and concise through to a winning and profitable conclusion.
* Take full responsibility for ensuring tenders/orders are delivered on time and not accepting, or making, any excuses for non-delivery.
* Production of consistent, error-free quotations to customers and project-managing any amendments in line with discussions within the sales team or direct contact with our customers.
* An ambassador with gravitas, good negotiation, influencing and interpersonal communication skills.
* Strong analytic and reasoning abilities combined with good organisation skills/attention to detail.
Your sales toolkit will include a deep understanding of how to identify the customer’s business and operational challenges as well as: the ability to position fresh, creative, power generation solutions that can “solve their pain”/deliver ROI.
In addition to the requirements above: to be seriously considered you MUST satisfy all legal requirements to work in the UK, possess a valid driving licence and already live in the UK and prepared to travel in connection with the role