ITS Resourcing are working with a fast-growing managed services provider In Birmingham who are looking to source a Technical Lead/Manager for their growing Professional Services & Project team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for management/coordination of the team, involvement in day to day projects and being a customer point of contact for technical issues and escalations.
The position is a critical part of the management team and requires strong technical knowledge to be able to understand and deliver the clients portfolio of IT service offerings (as detailed below).
* To ensure continuous delivery of customer projects and project co-ordination.
* Ensure continuous optimal performance of the IT delivery team.
* Develop and execute implementation plans, risk assessments and contingency plans.
* Hands on assistance working with the team, with the delivery of projects
* Handle complex technical issues and escalations from the Service Desk team
* Ensure that out-of-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies and maintenance is provided.
* Where required, supporting Sales and Delivery teams on customer site visits to discuss the technology portfolio offerings
* Define and document delivery practices and procedures.
* Have a strong Technical background, having experience supporting external customers up to a 3rd line level.
* Have hands-on experience rolling out upgrades and installations of infrastructure technologies, across Azure, O365, Windows Server, VMWare application & desktop technologies and Firewalls
* Experience providing technical consultancy to external customers, supporting internal Sales teams
* Ideally have a managed services background, having experience being involved with multiple projects at any time
Location: Working from home (maybe occasional visits to the Birmingham offices and other client sites throughout the UK)
Working rota: Monday – Friday, Day work
Salary: £36,000 – £42,000 per annum