|Location / Region:||
Our client, an investment management company based in the City, are looking for a Systems Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. The main objective of the role is to be the SME for all software applications within their Real Estate business, with the main system being Horizon.
The role will involve system administration, as well as, first line support for all the Real Estate Systems. You’ll also be responsible for all technology BAU and related project activity for this area. This role will also involve being the key liaison for all 3rd party vendors within Real Estate.
- Strong MRI Horizon systems administration.
- Experience of managing, administrating, reporting, and troubleshooting the application.
- An understanding of the Real Estate investment business and the key operational areas.
- Demonstrable vendor relationship management.
- Proven ability in undertaking business analysis activities.
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Systems Analyst to join a reputable investment manager. Successful applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UKs fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50.