Our goal is to disrupt the obsolete driving lessons industry dominated by driving schools retaining independent driving instructors from building their reputation.
We’re looking for an experienced, creative and hardworking person to work 2-3 hours per day. It will begin as a part-time job and could become a full-time job if successful.
The role involves creating content for social media on several social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of our social media strategy including planning and delivering content. To take responsibility for managing social media campaigns (including paid media).
• Develop and deliver the social content marketing strategy
• Create, implement and run a digital marketing calendar
• Create content for social media (Instagram, Facebook)
• Manage social media marketing campaigns (including paid media)
• Q/A testing of campaign success/failure
• Optimization of social campaigns
• Design and execute social media campaigns and marketing activities for Drivio
Part-time hours: 10 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £18.00 to £20.00 /hour