|Location / Region:||
What you’ll be doing
You’ll help with the day to day running of a client portfolio on Sky Media’s TV channels. Setting up, delivering and monitoring campaigns effectively across Sky’s channels. Liaise regularly with buying agencies and internal departments, all while working with systems to ensure efficiency.
- Develop relationships with internal departments and external agency contacts
- Respond to client requests quickly and efficiently
- Gain knowledge of Sky’s total offering
- Upsell premium content such as sport and Sky Entertainment to agencies
- Learn to use systems specific to the industry and Sky Media
- Gain insight into agency deals and deliver effectively
- Complete delegated tasks within to tight deadlines
What you’ll need to be:
- Comfortable using Outlook, Excel and Word
- Good with numbers and pay close attention to detail
- A confident communicator, comfortable working with people at all levels
- Organised, able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A great team player
- Experience in sales or media is desirable
- Good knowledge of Sky market place
When to apply
The current closing date for applications is 17th February 2020. But things move quickly around here, so apply now to avoid disappointment.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. We work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best. That’s why we’ve ranked first in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers List.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
The perks are pretty fantastic too. Excellent pension, private healthcare and a share save scheme. Plus the Sky Q premium TV package of course. What’s not to love?
Start date: September 2020
Duration: 2 years
Save to shortlist