The Service & Provisioning Executive is responsible for all service-related queries with the sole objective to ensure the customer receives the very best service within the set company SLA’s.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering an exceptional service to our customers and always ensuring their work is to the highest standard. They will seek to continually improve the high levels of service already provided by the company. The role is across the Daisy Branded Mobile business and includes both Business and Consumer sectors.
Salary: £17,500 to £22,000 DOE
The candidate will be customer focused and will proactively communicate with both internal and external teams to close service cases within service level agreements.
* Incoming Customer Service Call / Case Handling (Business and Consumer)
* Complete account changes such as but not restricted to.
* Account Holders Name
* Billing Address
* Spend Cap
* Process New Connections (EE, O2 & Voda) (Business & Consumer)
* Maintain and update network portals.
* Highlighting Non-Conformance
* Customer Repair / Returns Management (Business & Consumer)
* Delivery Updates To awaiting Customers
* Outsourced Partner Service Support
* Bad Debt Management
* Bill Analysis Including Billing Training for Customers bill queries.
* Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary, raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
* Periodically review Daisy Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet – to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
* Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
* To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
* Promote Trust Pilot Reviews