CrowdStrike is looking for highly motivated, self-driven, technical analysts dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world. Our CrowdStrike virtual security operations centre offers opportunities to expand your skill set through a wide variety of experiences, detecting and responding to incidents as they occur in real-time for our customers.
* Conduct monitoring and perform in-depth analysis of security alerts.
* Exercise incident handling processes across Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms.
* Perform malware analysis.
* Perform remote remediation of malware or malicious activity.
* Develop and improve processes for incident detection, triage, and the execution of countermeasures
* Produce high-quality written and verbal communications, recommendations, and findings to customer management.
* Demonstrate industry thought leadership through blog posts, CrowdCasts, and other public speaking events.
* Manage internal programs or teams.
* Serve as the technical escalation point and mentor for lower-level analysts.
* Provide oversight and quality assurance for issues worked by lower-level analysts.
* Assist in the advancement of security processes and procedures.
Successful candidates will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
* Incident Handling: experience conducting or managing incident response for organizations, investigating targeted threats such as the Advanced Persistent Threat, Organized Crime, and Hactivists.
* Computer Forensic Analysis: a background using a variety of forensic analysis tools in incident response investigations to determine the extent and scope of compromise.
* Systems Administration: an understanding of system internals is required to understand how to implement and execute countermeasures and remediation.
* Network Forensic Analysis: knowledge of network protocols, network analysis tools, and ability to perform analysis of associated network logs.
* Malware Analysis: ability to perform static and dynamic malware analysis to understand the nature of malware
* Incident Remediation: strong understanding of targeted attacks and able to create customized tactical and strategic remediation plans for compromised organizations.
* Network Operations and Architecture/Engineering: strong understanding of secure network architecture and strong background in performing network operations.
* Programming/Scripting: experience coding in Powershell, C, C#, VB, Python, Perl, Ruby on Rails, and.NET.
Additionally, all candidates must possess the following qualifications:
* 4-6 years of relevant incident handling experience
* At least one relevant security certification
* Strong experience with Mac OS, Windows, and Unix operating systems.
BA or BS / MA or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Information Security, Information Assurance, Information Security Management, Intelligence Studies, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Policy, or a related field.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
1. Market leader in compensation and equity awards
2. Competitive vacation policy
3. Comprehensive health benefits
4. Paid parental leave, including adoption
5. Flexible work environment
6. Wellness programs
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law