|Location / Region:||
The successful applicant will be responsible for the end to end delivery of multiple projects in support of the SAP Programme. Working on several SAP S/4 HANA implementations – mainly Greenfield.
You will be expected to display a high level of problem-solving skills, managing risks and issues which arise throughout the project and responding as appropriate.
The ideal candidae will;
- Have a minimum of 10 years Project Management experience, with 6 years SAP Project experience;
- Be capable of working independently, using initiative to resolve any problems/issues and achieve results;
- Have a working technical understanding of the SAP landscape including infrastructure, database and application;
- The ability to engage and manage stakeholders in an effective manner, including effective engagement with 3rd party stakeholders when needed;
- 3rd level education (or higher), would be a bonus, but not a pre-requisite.
- Want to Continually develop own technical and soft skills to ensure skills development to meet requirements of the role and respected and trusted advisor status within a competitive market.
- Shares knowledge and skill base with team, contributes to increasing skill base across the business.
- Assists with the on boarding and orientation, training of new employees actively supporting the team and its development.
- Has a clear understanding of the overall processes in the project and can give professional support in discussions and enable decisions.