|Location / Region:||
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world’s largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
• Responsible for providing market research and analytical support to interpret key business and market dynamics
• Partners across commercial functions and Therapeutic Areas to proactively recommend, develop and implement market research plans
• Organizes information to assist in analyzing future products and makes recommendations for the development of new products
• Provides decision support for commercial assessments, product forecasting, brand planning, strategic planning, data modeling, scenario analysis and other planning efforts
• Presents detailed analysis and insights in a manner that is easily interpreted and aids strategic and tactical decision making
• Keeps abreast of new methodologies to ensure research performed is cost effective and provides optimal results
• Bachelor degree in business, science or related field; Master’s degree or MBA preferred
• 7 years’ commercial experience including analytics, forecasting and market research/support of product launch
• Pharmaceutical or biotech experience required
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.