|Location / Region:||
Bridewell Consulting is a fast-growing Cyber Security and Data Privacy company. Bridewell have a strong track record for delivering complex security projects and providing excellent customer service. We have an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas and Government. We assist our clients by providing a full range of security services across information security, cyber security, technology risk, security testing and data privacy.
Our vision is to be the UK’s leading Information Security consultancy trusted across all sectors for providing high calibre expertise and excellent customer service. We were recently awarded Highly Commended in the Best Security Company category at the SC Awards Europe 2020 – something we are very proud of.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for client facing technical security professionals, with substantial experience within cyber security and with a demonstrable track record of delivering on technical cyber security projects whilst developing and maintaining client relationships at a senior level. Successful candidates will have a broad range of experience across cyber and information security and have hands on experience with a number of security tooling, including but not limited to – Cloud Security (Azure/AWS), Office 365, Microsoft/Defender ATP. In addition to this, you will be able to articulate, sell and deliver different Bridewell propositions to our target markets.
At the Senior Consultant level, you will be expected to work with Bridewell’s clients around the UK delivering a range of security projects.
- Assisting on the delivery of client engagements to a high-quality and assisting with other areas of cyber security as required – working closely with our SOC, Penetration Testing team and Bridewell’s IT Infrastructure team when needed?
- Staying on top of the latest developments within Cyber Security by attending training and conferences
- Working with the leadership and sales team to respond to tenders and provide pre-sales support
- Quality Assure other consultants work as required
- Input into the development of Bridewell security methodologies.
- Implementing security standards such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, PSN, NIS Directive
- Conducting cyber security risk assessments and managing risk management activities
- Extensive knowledge of IT systems covering traditional infrastructure, cloud platforms and SaaS
- Hands on experience with a number of security tooling, including but not limited to – Cloud Security (Azure/AWS), Office 365, Microsoft/Defender ATP
- Working within an operational security role or security management/leadership position
- Working with various technical teams and board members
- Conducting cyber security assessments and gap analysis against various frameworks.
Other nice to haves would include experience of:
- Working with regulators or industry bodies
- Working in multiple industries
- Presenting at industry events
- Developing solutions to address client security requirements
- Supporting business development opportunities, proposal development and presentations.
Bridewell Consulting will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following;
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Share Scheme
- Dedicated training budget
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Working