A career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
Come and join our award-winning, multidisciplinary team!
Over the last few years we have been very successful in disrupting the competition and we are now rapidly expanding our team to cement our position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Finance Transformation projects.
We are proud of our track record of delivering large, complex and brand defining SAP S/4HANA & Finance transformations and start 2020 with a long list of great in-flight programmes and an exciting pipeline of opportunities for our people to work with leading global and local brands.
At PwC we recognise that our people are our greatest asset so we continually evolve our ways of working to ensure we develop and retain the best talent. We invest in focused learning and development roadmaps for all our staff with clear career paths and growth to reward success. We encourage a startup culture with a flat hierarchy where we nurture bottom up feedback and value diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential individuals to take our SAP and Finance Consulting practice to the next level. Currently we are looking for a SAP S4/HANA Programme Manager at a Senior Manager Level, to join the team.
To be successful you will have:
- Demonstrable experience across end to end greenfield SAP S/4 Hana implementations
- A detailed understanding of SAP Activate Methodology/ ASAP Methodology & SAP Solution Manager
- Experienced in ‘Agile’ Delivery methods
- Performed the ‘number 2’ role to the Programme Director on a £10m+ SAP Transformation project
- Or managed the PMO on a £20m+ SAP Transformation project
- Team Lead experience of between 3-8 people
- Previous experience from a top consulting firm is a must!
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building
- Pre sales experience
You will be responsible for:
- Leadership and Programme Management within S/4 Hana engagements
- Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients, reporting to Director Level
- Being actively involved in business development activities to identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Identifying key drivers and developing project strategies to solve complex challenges for our clients
- Managing project financials and budget and demonstrating commercial acumen to identify / expand opportunities to drive revenue
- Managing and delivering large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team.
- Developing and managing strong relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally to deliver significant value
- Understanding the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement;
- Contributing to continuous development of methods and tools, thought leadership and internal propositions
- Shaping and delivering projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Training, coaching, and supervising team members
We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we’re open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.