Would you like to work for a growing consultancy, based predominantly at home offering your expertise to some truly amazing clients in the UK?
We are exclusively recruiting for an SAP HR Consultant to join our client’s UK HCM Practice and work on new solution implementations, complex support requirements and best of all, you work with a truly great team of people and inspirational leaders.
* Take the Lead in implementation projects and application support
* Assess the impact of a new solution on a client’s business processes
* Deliver application management support and solutions
* Focus on implementation of solutions across SAP HR Payroll and Time Management
* Contribute towards the further development of our client’s existing solutions
* Travel to client site(s) where needed
* 5+ years’ experience of SAP HCM payroll and/or SAP Time Management
* Strong consulting skills.
* Very good knowledge of laws and regulations across Payroll.
* Strong knowledge of end to end HCM processes
You will Receive:
* Challenging tasks and ongoing professional development opportunities.
* An informal and relaxed culture
* Influential colleagues who are continuously focused on improving processes and services
* Fast growing SAP HCM leader with many opportunities in a extremely fast-growing market
* Excellent career development opportunities
* Training and certifications when needed
* Competitive compensation package
To apply for this position you will be required to have the right to live and work in the UK without restriction. Please apply with an up to date CV, or call Maslow Associates for further details.
A Home based employment contract will be offered, so we are seeking applicants from:
London, Berkshire, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Oxford, Essex, Peterborough, Leicester, Birmingham, Wales, Cheshire, Sheffield, Derby, Manchester, Lancashire, Liverpool, Leeds, York, UK Wide