|Location / Region:||
Job Title: SAP Data Solution Architect
Location: Egham, Surrey & Project based Consulting
Key Function: To provide consulting services to HCL AXON clients
- Analysis of business requirements.
- Design and implementation of integration and data migration solutions.
- Identify integration issues and develop solutions to these issues.
- Coach and develop skills within a project team.
- Work effectively in mixed Client and Consultancy teams.
HCL AXON Core Skills:
- Fully understands HCL AXONs’ commercial accountability on project and takes responsibility for ensuring that commitments are met within the margin objectives for the piece of work.
- Can demonstrate leadership and social competence across HCL AXON’s Lines of Business’s and at multiple clients.
- Uses good judgment to quickly make difficult decisions.
- Can effectively hold a one-to-one interview or meeting with client senior management levels.
- Is aware of commercial arrangements with a client in the context of the business development angles being pursued and contributes to these as appropriate.
- Can drive a multi disciplined group including members from all Lines of Business to achieve the required results.
- Coaches others using their detailed knowledge and experience of HCL AXON methodology gained by working on multiple projects.
- Able to help a client identify best practice solutions where conflicting requirements exist.
- Able to gain access to knowledge (internally and externally) and keeps up to date with developments in area of content knowledge.
- Creatively uses experience from other clients when completing process design.
- Can deliver complex solutions across a variety of different industry sectors.
- Maintains senior management interest and buy-in to the process and provides real challenge and pace to a project.
- Can design a programme and delivery plan for an overall project or phase within a major programme.
- Can take an active part in the risk identification and mitigation process across all project activities.
- Can build strong relationships with senior client management based on trust and credibility.
- Able to give strong feedback and coaching to enhance the performance of client or HCL AXON team members in potentially difficult situations.
- Can contribute to the preparation of complex proposals ensuring that client needs are met.
- Understands the legal components of a bid and can contribute to legal review and risk management.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities within existing clients that are within HCL AXON’s capabilities.
- Minimum 6 year experience in technical SAP system-to-system integration and data migration projects.
- At least 1 HANA/Cloud migration project
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead workshops to design technical solutions.
- Minimum 3 full project life cycles (Global Implementation Experience Preferred).
- Experience in drafting a cutover plan and manage its execution.
- Good cross-functional SAP knowledge.
- Technical SAP skills and hands-on experience in ABAP, LSMW.
- At least 3 years client facing experience in the data management space.
- Minimum 2 year experience in leading a technical development team with 4 or more developers.
- Experience in data cleansing projects, and use of data cleansing/data discovery tools (eg Avellino Discovery).
- Ability to liaise with business data owners to agree business reconciliation approach and manage its execution.
HCL AXON is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.