|Location / Region:||
Role- SAP SCM Consultant (APO-SPP/Service Part Planning)
Location: Egham, Surrey & Project based Consulting
Key Function: To provide Consulting Services to HCL AXON Clients
- Analysis of business requirements.
- Design and implementation of full solutions.
- Identify integration issues and develop solutions to these issues.
- Coach and develop skills within a project team.
- Work effectively in mixed client and consultancy teams.
HCL AXON Core Skills:
- Is able to own the production and delivery of a presentation to middle managers.
- Uses a broad range of consultancy tools when delivering work.
- Listens to people and only talks when a positive contribution can be made.
- Can facilitate a client workshop.
- Can develop part of an overall client presentation and deliver it competently.
- Uses a set of basic consulting tools Is able to conduct one-to-one interviews with middle managers.
- Can contribute to a mixed workshop process.
- Able to work with client to confirm requirements.
- Understands the general strategic and operational dimensions of the relevant industry and applies to solution.
- Can lead functional or technical design workshops.
- Can explain the HCL AXON implementation methodology and relate it to different scenarios where it has been used.
- Is able to take client needs and translate them into an appropriate technical solution.
- Can design and adjust solution within the business context.
- Knows the key HCL AXON people and understands their roles both within the project and HCL AXON as a whole.
- Able to effectively manage a team of client team members.
- Understands delivery within a fixed price model and able to operate effectively within those constraints.
- Can take ownership of sub-plans for specific IBP’s and can plan own time to ensure project milestones are met.
- Able to take an issue, then plan and deliver a solution using own initiative, with little guidance.
- Identifies and escalates issues and risks within project structure.
- Can build strong relationships with consultants within the project.
- Able to receive feedback/coaching on performance from other members of the team positively.
- Can contribute technical or procedural sections to a simple proposal.
- Can identify and escalate business development opportunities.
- Extensive SAP implementation experience within the APO modules.
- SAP Service Part Planning Essential (SPP)
- Minimum of 3full project life cycles Knowledge of other modules.
- A reasonable level of understanding of ABAP so as able to debug.
- Strong client facing Consultancy experience Language skills or project experience outside the UK – Desirable
HCL AXON is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.