|Location / Region:||
We are currently recruiting for a Salesforce Solutions Architect for an initial 2 month contract in London.
Our client is beginning a massive digital transformation programme. They are reviewing their entire business and delivering new and improved digital technologies to enhance the services they provide their customers. As a result they require a Salesforce Solution Architect to work on a number of integration projects as part of an in-house team to deliver various key capabilities.
- Work with the Business and Digital Project Manager to document a comprehensive end-to-end design to support the Salesforce/CRM Strategy focussed on a single view of the customer.
- The solution will cover not only Salesforce architecture but also the integration with various enterprise platforms and needs to consider solutions to support a unified and managed view of customer data across the organisation.
- Provide guidance on the most appropriate design within Salesforce to integrate with and surface the required information to support the Business Design.
- Work directly with Integration Analysts and Architects to further develop suitable solutions to meet the business requirements.
- Ensure detailed designs are documented to company standards.
- Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents
- Experience in building applications using Lightning components.
- Previous Salesforce development experience.
- Proven knowledge and expertise with Apex, Lightning Framework and API based integrations.
- Experience having defined Salesforce architecture and designed systems.
- Experience with Agile Scrum delivery framework.
If you are interested in this role please apply with an updated CV