|Location / Region:||
Who we are:
Frontiers is a leading Open Access publisher with a mission to make all science open. With 60+ journals covering more than 600 academic disciplines, we are one of the largest and most highly-cited publishers and a pioneer in innovative new technologies. As Frontiers continues to grow, we are committed to maintaining quality at scale in our publication output. To meet this commitment, we are expanding our research integrity team.
What you can expect from the role:
- As a Research Integrity Specialist, you will manage a portfolio of journals or journal sections with responsibility for pre-screening all manuscript submissions.
- Closely collaborating with partner teams internally and researchers and academics externally on all issues related to research integrity in scholarly publishing, from plagiarism to data fabrication to conflicts of interest.
- You will use industry-leading technology and data analytics to maintain our commitment to quality at scale.
- You will be responsible for investigating high-level post-publication concerns, liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- To work in a fun and vibrant environment with an enthusiastic and experienced, team.
What opportunities will you have with us:
- You will become an expert on issues related to publishing ethics and research integrity.
- You will build on your academic experience and translate this to the world of publication ethics.
- You will learn about scholarly publishing in an innovative, fast-paced industry leader.
- You will interact with top researchers across multiple academic fields and forge a strong network with competent and passionate publishing professionals.
- You will contribute to making ground-breaking research published and open to read for everybody.
CLOSING DATE: 7th FEBRUARY 2020