Experienced IT Project Coordinator or Junior Project Manager required to deliver the IT Systems Workstream of a major business Rebrand project, for a large-scale enterprise. This involves changes to a significant number of applications, systems, templates etc – both internal and externally facing, to reflect new branding.
You will coordinate and plan system change activity across all identified systems, working with a range of stakeholders across IT, Communications, Business Leads, and 3rd party vendors. Working collaboratively with other workstream leads, the main deliverable is to support the Rebrand project with the coordination and delivery of rebranding design changes across a broad range of identified systems, spanning all organisational functions and external customer facing.
Required skills and experience;
* Strong Project Coordination skills, with previous experience of owning the delivery of workstreams/small projects
* Strong IT knowledge and experience within an IT environment (ideally Integrated Business Systems and IT Applications)
* Confidence in working with a range of senior business and IT stakeholders, with an awareness of how to operate effectively at senior levels and a confidence to respectfully pursue people
* Previous experience of working with third part IT suppliers (applications/software).
* Structured ways of working following best practices – in this case/organisation Prince2
* Develop (with business owners) and maintain high level project plans
* Ability to navigate people/relationships
* Ability to identify and monitor workstream risks and issues escalating to project manager for support and mitigation
* Experience of working within large projects
* Comfortable working under pressure and to tight timelines
* Experience of organising and managing busy diaries
* Experience of working in an agile environment and/or DevOps practices is desirable, but not essential.
3 month contract.
Full remote working – so you can be based anywhere
Paying up to £300 per day.