Are you a collaborative and creative market maker? Do you thrive on creating and communicating value propositions?
Fiserv provides a foundation for success for product marketing managers. Be a strong influencer, partner with brand, demand generation and product management teams to define our product value propositions and enable sales to win in the market.
Fiserv is seeking a growth driven product marketing manager with a strong aptitude for learning and understanding technology products and proven ability to translate understanding to buyer value drivers.
The Product Marketing Manager oversees a portfolio of products and will synthesize data from multiple sources and create impactful product marketing playbook. As a subject matter expert in merchant services technology, you will bring our innovative solutions to market and help drive our growth. Bringing insights and creativity together you communicate the value we deliver to our clients and help us win in the market.
* Positioning – Creating differentiated product positioning and messaging to establish competitive advantage for our most important product initiatives
* Buyer knowledge – Understanding and documenting user personas and the buyer journey; creating and mapping high value content accordingly that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful
* Go-to-market – Manage product launches and release plan, partnered with product management, demand generation and global brand teams; Optimizing the market opportunity and bolstering awareness and understanding of our products through a wide range of sales content and collateral
* Sales support – Partnering with sales to create sales collateral and materials to enable sales and account teams on messaging for new solutions and releases
* Market insights – Monitoring customer and competitive market insights and trends to provide actionable intelligence that informs product strategy, positioning and messaging.
* Strong communicator – written, verbal and visualisation skills
* Big picture view of the market and client centric
* Creative and innovative
* Independent – Self-starter
* Financial Savvy, results driven
* Product evangelist
* Experience in payments or fintech industry
* 5+ years product marketing experience, including creation of a wide variety of sales collateral
* Hands-on experience in enterprise software development
* Practical experience of producing impactful sales collateral
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
You are looking for opportunities for growth and development throughout your career. We are looking for the best and the brightest to join our global team of professionals. At Fiserv you will find an environment where leadership, innovation and collaboration are valued