|Location / Region:||
Product Consultant/Systems Analyst
The role will be fully remote
Rate upto £400 per day
Location; UK Based
- Financial Services Knowledge – it is key to have candidates with a detailed understanding of the UK financial services markets, product (Loan/Mortgage/Investments) and regulatory regime.
- Client facing Soft Skills – these are key in being able to engage and articulate complex business and technical problems and solutions to a client to gain approval form the client and ensure all parties understand
- System Analyst Skills – the ability to understand the mechanics of how a system works to understand how a new solution or change to an existing solution can be made and the resulting impacts to the rest of the systems.
- Systems Design – the ability to convert business requirements and HLD’s to a lower level of design incorporating all aspects of the technology but specifically the key integration points
- Technical Knowledge – the knowledge of AS400 & iSeries technology is key along with an in-depth knowledge of integration capabilities and patterns (API’s etc)
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website