|Location / Region:||
We require a seasoned consultant to join one of our pre-existing project teams on client site.
Desirable skills and experience will include:
- Development of tender documentation and supporting technical statements
- Experienced in working with stakeholders to capture requirements and document these in tender documents aligned to Public Sector Procurement principles
- Have an understanding of Public Sector Outcome based Procurement frameworks
- Understanding how service and technical requirements are translated into HM Gov procurement speak
- Be able to support development of Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators
- Have an understanding of core IT technical, infrastructure and network services
- Provide Commercial Exit Management as required.
- Be able to work collaboratively with senior client stakeholders and have strong stakeholder management
- Operational delivery supported by ITIL based capabilities
- Know-how of all the above whilst ensuring business continuity and live service
Location – due to current circumstances, remote working is currently obligatory for all team members. At some point in the future, perhaps Q4 we will revisit this policy and may request team members work from client sites.