As the Accountant Partnerships Manager, you’ll identify, initiate and then manage relationships for the company amongst accountancy firms across the UK. They are looking for someone who has a proven track record of working with accountants and is keen to roll up their sleeves and has the drive to deliver the company long term vision for sales and customer engagement. So please only apply for this role if you have experience of selling to accountants and / or have worked in an account management role that looked after accountancy firms. This role will report directly to the Head of Business Development.
Our client already has a good partner network across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland which delivers referred business for our Business Development team close. While many of these relationships are owned already and some are not, there is huge further potential to explore. They are looking to supercharge their presence and deliver market leading value to our Accountant Partners and ultimately, their clients. They already work with over 200 active accountants and introducers and are looking for someone to capitalise on these successes and build their partner network to cement our position as the go-to innovation consultancy for their clients.
This is a well-supported role that is a key strategic development for the business. They have the appetite and resources to support well-constructed ideas, which will give the right person a great opportunity to make a difference.
As part of the role you will undertake these core activities:
* Building out referral networks, and networks that improve trusted advisor status.
* Generating new business referral stream (R&D tax/ IP Service meetings from accountants) for the BDM team to attend and close.
* Articulating the company’s proposition to partners at relevant events, hosting or just attending.
* Improve their position as a trusted advisor with accountants, evidenced by CSAT scores.
* UK based travel for key meetings and events.
* Keep up to date with innovations and trends within the accountancy field
* Always looking for value gaps, drive ideas for improvements to our online partner portal.
Ideal APM Profile
* Demonstrable partner relationship management, development & retention skills.
* Proven ability to network and promote their brand and products through accountants.
* A self-starter who is motivated to earn well (uncapped commission).
* A credible person with confidence and conviction in their abilities.
* A team player used to working collaboratively (e.g. Marketing, Senior Management, Business Development).
* Experience in building and developing sales through accountants
* Someone who enjoys working in a fast moving agile business environment
* An understanding of R&D Tax Credits, Patent Box, Intellectual property or use of innovation in business would be advantageous.
To be successful in this role you will be required to:
* Generate meeting referrals from your accountant partner network, 25 per month.
* Achieve an average referral value of min £5k per opportunity.
* Maintain regular documented contact with the AP network
Our offer to you
There is a Highly Competitive Salary for the right candidate, based on experience
OTE above base salary year 1 £15k
We reward the right behaviours from our team so the commission scheme is uncapped.
The company also have several benefits for staff including:
* Flexible benefits platform with 2% of salary benefit contribution
* Company contribution Pension
* Life assurance benefit up to 3 times of basic salary
* Private Medical Insurance – Post probation
* Employee Assistance Program
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Expenses policy for travel and sustenance