|Location / Region:||
- Client site predominantly London, plus home working
We are the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
Version 1 is a market leader in Oracle ERP consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and in the Cloud. You will join a 1000 strong, €110/£90m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP through recent strategic acquisitions. Career development opportunities abound working in new geographies across new industry sectors and with new customers.
We pledge “to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer’s businesses”. We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 is more than just another IT services company – we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Whilst Version 1 is a great and happy place to work, it’s not an easy place to work. Version 1 is rewarding with plenty of room for growth, but it is also challenging and will test your skills to ensure you get the most from your role so that you always feel that your career is progressing. If this sounds appealing to you, you could be a good culture fit for our latest Oracle HCM Functional Consultant role.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct workshops and advise the client on the best practices for adoption of the solution
- Configure the system to match the business requirements and system design
- Demonstrate the solution in design playback sessions
- Create workbooks and documentation to support the system design
- Build trusted relationships with the client and manage their expectations on delivery within the scope
- Transfer product knowledge to the project team and to the client via knowledge transfer
- Strong configuration skills across the Oracle HCM Cloud product line including Global HR, Absence, and Benefits, and the Talent Management modules
- A positive, dynamic and flexible attitude
- Able to work well as part of a mixed team including Functional Consultants, Project Managers and Technical Consultants (both on and off-shore)
- Displays passion for the role and a strong desire to deliver to the best of their ability
- Displays the persistence to complete tasks and the rigor to ensure the solutions are thoroughly tested
- Is able to accurately estimate the time necessary for the delivery of work
- Documents solutions clearly and shares knowledge freely within our Cloud community
- Is able to travel and stay away from home – both in the UK and abroad for periods of time
- Excellent English language communication skills are a must
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Wider experience of HR processes from a business context
- Experience of Oracle Recruiting Cloud, Learning Cloud or Helpdesk Cloud would be an advantage
Please note we are open on location, some remote site working is possible. Client site work when required.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement.