|Location / Region:||
Role Oracle Apex Data Modeler
Contract: 3 months with a scope to extend
Location: Few weeks initially at Dusseldorf (Germany), and visit to Germany as required during the course of the project, and majority of the time in the UK
– to build-up a database instance to store IP related information for IPv6 and a web-based Front End application to manage those Address spaces, including mapping to server, security zones, routing domains and VRF’s.
– to design and manage database flexible for future enhancement
– to handle and manage network related objects and network object dependencies including plausibility/sanity checks to restrict incompliant insertion of information eg IPv6 notation.
– Strong hold in Datamodelling
– Expert in Oracle Apex
– Sound knowledge Oracle DB, SQL queries, Parallelism
If interested, send your CV to (see below)