|Location / Region:||
We are working with a Boutique Consultancy that has partnered with a Multi-International Investment Bank to deliver a new Digital Banking concept.
Projects will include building web and mobile APIs, developing microservices to evolve architecture and build products.
Experience working with Neo Banking/Digital Banking is essential.
The Role Responsibilities
- Focus on greenfield development and continuous improvement of existing systems
- We have an emphasis on software quality and writing maintainable code using TDD, DDD and Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Technology stack is based predominantly on Kotlin and Java, but design allows for using the most appropriate language to solve the problem ie Go, Scala or Rust
- We use Kubernetes and Docker to schedule and run services
- Kafka for asynchronous message queue
- GraphQL and REST Apis
- Persistent data storage using Postgres and Cassandra
- Infrastructure running on Cloud
- Fluent with Kotlin, Java or Scala
- Solid experience in Back End development
- Graduate Degree (or above) in Computer Science/Maths/Physics/similar
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
- Self-starter, who can work independently
- Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills