|Location / Region:||
Sales & Marketing is a centralised support function and covers all aspects of professional services marketing, sales support and business development. The prime area of focus for the function is to support the development and implementation of the firm’s market strategy and in particular to ensure
- We innovate every day
- We are inclusive by default
- We deliver commercial impact with purpose
- We tell stories that inspire
PwC is looking for a campaign executive to join the Marketing team at executive level.
This newly formed team will sit in the Campaign Management skill set as part of the new Marketing Centre of Excellence. This is a large multi-disciplinary team across all grades from senior manager through to assistant. This team is the backbone of marketing delivery across the Growth Priorities, Line of Service, Regions and Industries focusing on the development and delivery of activity that aligns to the Sales and Marketing strategy.
This is the largest team in the Centre of Excellence, reporting into the Senior Campaign Managers.
The Role You a key part of the team responsible for delivering, tracking and measuring key integrated marketing campaigns, programmes and activity.
Primary responsibilities include;
- Support and execute a number of topical and strategic marketing campaigns across the firm’s growth priorities and programmes through an integrated multi-channel approach.
- Work collaboratively across the Marketing Centre of Excellence with Content and Digital marketing teams where applicable to deliver best-in-class integrated campaigns.
- Support and manage campaign project plans to agreed objectives, deliverables, timings and budgets.
- Support managers to develop creative assets to deliver against channel/media plans working alongside in-house design teams and external agencies where applicable.
- Monitor campaign performance and provide reporting, relevant data and insight to optimise, using marketing automation where relevant.
- Develop expertise in relevant aspects of Marketing Cloud and implementing best practice.
- Ensure that marketing and brand compliance policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Work alongside agencies aligned to supporting the delivery of campaigns and wider marketing activity.
Who we are looking for
Key capabilities the individual would need include:
- A passion for marketing and a curiosity to learn new things
- A mind-set which demonstrates a comfort with testing, learning and optimising
- Sound understanding of multi-channel campaign execution and good eye for detail when measuring and reporting on campaign performance
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- A creative mindset applied to campaign execution
- Good communication skills
- Real team player
- Experience of working in complex, matrix organisations would be helpful
- Experience of Marketing Automation systems would be very advantageous
- Energetic, enthusiastic and innovative
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of customer journey mapping would be useful
- Can handle multiple tasks and projects at once
- Team player, positive, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A sound business understanding, as well as being commercially and risk aware
- Understanding of end-to-end campaign delivery
- Ability to bring new innovative marketing approaches to life and constantly evolve best practice
- CIM Qualification – desirable but not essential
The candidate can be based anywhere nationally in the UK.