|Location / Region:||
What you’ll be doing
You’ll get to know our products inside out, help us win new business and persuade customers to stay with us. Learn about various marketing channels, including email, direct mail, radio, press, TV and digital display. Team up with creative agencies to deliver innovative campaigns for our products. Monitor performance. Keep us on time and on budget.
- Develop digital marketing communications strategies
- Get the gist of multiple digital media channels – mainly display advertising, video and native, including social
- Partner with our media planning and buying agency to guarantee we’re hitting the highest standards
- Find the most effective ways to sell TV bundles and mobile packages to customers online.
- Drive revenue
- Collaborate with teams across the business and beyond
- Make sure new offers and artwork are approved, launch on time and within budget
What you’ll need to be
- Passionate about marketing and hungry to learn more
- Collaborative and great with people
- A self-starter, resilient when it gets hectic
- Comfortable using Excel and PowerPoint
When to apply
- The current closing date for applications is 17th February 2020. But things move quickly around here, so apply now to avoid disappointment.
- It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. We work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best. That’s why we’ve ranked first in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers List.
- If you’re successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
The perks are pretty fantastic too. Excellent pension, private healthcare and a share save scheme. Plus the Sky Q premium TV package of course. What’s not to love?
Start date: September 2020
Duration: 2 years
Save to shortlist