|Location / Region:||
The Lead Adobe Engineer will be responsible for delivering change on the Adobe Campaign platform, improving our multi-channel marketing capability to increase engagement and conversions.
What will I be doing?
In this Lead Software Engineer role, we are looking for self-motivated individuals who will be responsible for…
- Leading the Adobe Campaign software engineering capability team to identify and share good practice, develop standards, patterns, automation & tools, reduce technical debt and operational risks.
- Working either independently or in collaboration with Solution Architects to design new solutions in line with the Software Engineering strategy. Act as a technical lead for Adobe Campaign, peer-review more junior team members’ work, coaching them to develop their skills and behaviours.
- Designing and developing enhancements to our software engineering platforms, supporting the delivery of our Software Engineering strategy; apply specialist knowledge to identify improvements.
Are you ready to join us? Take a look at the full candidate pack here:
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone highly skilled in Adobe Campaign to join us, who has experience of building new schemas and extending existing schemas (XML & XPath), as well as building and maintaining technical workflows to manage the Adobe Campaign Platform. You’ll also have database development knowledge, with an understanding of database architecture and experience planning and designing relational databases.
We are also looking for experience in most of the following areas (please take a look at the candidate pack for more information):
- Software development methodologies and best practices e.g. Agile
- Understanding business problems and translating them into solution designs using creativity and pragmatism
- Acting as a technical lead in a team, defining the overall solution and reviewing more junior engineers’ work
- Line management and career coaching
What’s in it for me?
We want to bring our Software Engineers in on a permanent basis so that we can continue to build a culture of support, creativity and learning within the team. Iteration and flexibility are key, and you’ll have all the autonomy you need to do your best work. Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person, and we need incredible technology professionals to find new and exciting ways of helping our supporters on their journey to raise money for the charity.
In addition, you’ll get:
- 25 days annual leave a year plus public holidays
- The option to work from home up to 2 days per week
- An incredibly strong tech stack
- The chance to develop state of the art, innovative technical solutions to complex problems
- Competitive pension scheme
- A brilliant learning and development environment
If this describes you, you can enjoy a phenomenal career with us as, together, we bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.