Computer Software company requires a Lead SecOps/Sys Administrator to join them in a permanent fully remote working position.
This role requires leadership/Managerial experience, as there will be three people reporting to you daily, which also means great communication is a must.
The ideal candidate will have experience in some or all of the following:
– cloud based identity, VPN and end-point management
– public key management
– securing office and production perimeters
– 802.x standards
– LDAP/SSO integrations
– time-series metrics, monitoring and alarming
– Mail Server administration
– Linux server administration
– cloud IAM
– hardware procurement
– WAN/LAN configuration
– backup management
– Scripting or coding experience
Specific product experience that is advantageous
– G-Suite, O365 or similar
– Okta, Jumpcloud, Azure AD or similar
– Atlassian products
– Pagerduty, OpsGenie or similar
– Any cloud based VPN
– Cloudflare, CDN77, Namecheap or similar
If you feel you have some or all of the skills listed, please don’t hesitate to apply!
By applying to this job you are sending us your CV, so we are keen for you to see our Privacy Notice, which can be found on the website. Scope AT acts as an employment agency for Permanent Recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions, Data Protection Policy, Privacy Notice and Disclaimers which can be found on our website.