When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Schoeller Allibert is looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to build and grow our System Integrator Channel. This role will report to the Retail Sales Director and will be field based supporting the UK Sales activity.
To participate in winning / contracting sometimes complex System Integrator project opportunities from prospecting through to product delivery. Working to a strategy whereby all tier 1 and Tier 2 system integrator opportunities are visible to Schoeller Allibert through extensive market analysis. A key element of this role is attention to detail, high level negotiation capability and a keen understanding of added-value selling within the full sales cycle.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The technical expertise desirable for the incumbent to have:
* Extensive direct sales experience, both in terms of new business development and/or key account management
* Strong consultative sales, negotiation and presentation skills.
* Specialised in high-value interactions with commercial and technical client influencers
* Can-do attitude with drive, quick thinking and quick learning
* Exceptional organisation skills
* High Competency of Microsoft Office, Linkedin, CRM systems
* Ability to build relationships at all levels
* Communicates well within team both positively and proactively to internal & external customer
* Good time management and the ability to prioritise work and projects
* Well organised, self-motivated and able to plan own workload
* Adopts a practical and positive response to change
* Logical thinker, proactive towards ideas
* Strong interpersonal skills required as required to work closely with other departments to ensure any queries raised by customers are resolved promptly
This position requires the following minimum experience/qualifications:
* 5+ years proven sales experience within the plastic packaging, RTP, intra-logistics, system integrators sector
* Experienced in management reporting and the interpretation of KPI’s to others
* Project Management capability