|Location / Region:||
Immediate Interviews Available!
Please Note: Candidates must be SC cleared with an active SC status OR Eligible for SC clearance.
Our client is a leading global player delivering digital transformation services and software for large public and private enterprises.
This is an excellent opportunity for Java developers at all levels across UK looking to be part of teams that pride themselves on collaboration and engineering large scale applications.
Candidates must have the following skills:
- Java developer with hands-on experience with large scale Spring framework based Java projects.
- Must have a solid understanding of Java 8 and above
- Experience in large scale integration projects involving messaging, microservices and distributed systems.
- Experience with web-services – (SOAP and RESTful)
- Experience with testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, Powermock, JMock, DBUnit.
- Experience of connecting processes across a number of systems with message brokers like ActiveMQ
- Experience of Continuous Integration methodologies – Maven, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Experience of working with open source database management systems like PostgreSQL, JPA (Hibernate)
- Understanding and experience of CI/CD techniques and DevOps toolchain
- Experience of working with Amazon Web Services, EC2, SQS, RDS, KMS
- Experience of or at least familiarity with – containerization (eg Docker, Kubernetes) and Cloud infrastructures and environments.
- Agile development methods – Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD etc
- Experience of working with Spring Cloud, Spring Boot
- Experience of working with Postfix