|Location / Region:||
IOS/Android Developer – 100% Remote – Virtual Beings & Digital Humanisation
Our partners create cutting edge technology answering the questions of tomorrow, they continuously explore the next frontier making the impossible possible, they are now on the hunt for an IOS/Android Developer to join the team. This opportunity is totally remote other than some rare trips to Portugal and comes with a generous salary!
Take a leading role in the development, testing, deployment, operation and support of web/applications that ensure an effective and efficient user experience for your target customers.
- Develop high quality web/applications within agreed deadlines, technical and quality specifications set.
- Define and run timely testing of web/applications developed to ensure intermediate and final deliverables meet the technical and quality requirements set.
- Define and implement corrective/preventive actions based on testing run.
- Define, implement and monitor the effective deployment of product developed and/or within his/her scope of responsibility.
- Implement the appropriate actions to ensure the operation within his or her scope of responsibility is within the parameters set (for example, downtime of server).
- Provide high quality and timely support within his or her scope of responsibility.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement and suggest solutions to the issue identified.
- Develop documentation for code, infrastructure and activities within his or her scope of responsibility in English.
- Take corrective and preventive actions within scope of responsibility to ensure the quality of process and deliverables are met or exceeded.
- Contribute proactively to the team deliverables as required.
- Lead teams and/or workstreams effectively taking action where appropriate to ensure the successful completion of objectives, deadlines and specifications.
- Contribute to the continuous professional development of our partners talent through training, mentoring, coaching, recruitment and performance management.
- Degree level in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent experience.
- Strong background in Computer Science fundamentals.
- Strong experience in web/application development including mobile.
- Experience in computer graphics with an emphasis on Front End user experience (UX design).
- Experience in taking a leading role in the development of complex technical Front End solutions that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- 5+ years of programming experience for Android (Java) and IOS (Swift).
- Solid Experience in Unity3D and C#.
- Experience in developing GUI-driven applications.
- Experience working with issue and project tracking software, including JIRA or similar.
- Experience using version control software, including Git or similar.
- Experience collaborating within a virtual, diverse working environment.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
A candidate with additional experience in the following areas will get bonus points:
- Experience in Unity3D Development with knowledge in C#.
- Capture technology experience.
- TDD mindset.
- Excellent practical knowledge of OOP concepts and SOLID principles.