The company are very hands on and forward thinking group and this role would require someone who can adapt a similar passion and thought process as them. They are looking for a candidate with a passion for both communications and software as well as a desire to develop in their career.
MAIN DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Include but are not limited to)
* You will create annual budgeted marketing communications plans with overarching aims and specific, deliverable, time-framed goals.
* Formulates strategy and executes the tactics necessary to deliver goal-measured marketing campaigns; on time and within budget.
* As a team manager you will be responsible for the creation of customer and internal facing materials. The following tasks will be delegated to your team:
* Appropriate sales documentation to support field-based teams (sales pack)
* Training materials in a variety of media
* Newsletters, product notifications and bulletins
* Advertisements, press releases, articles, case studies and content
* Relevant customer touching copy for use in a variety of formats and regions
* Create calendar of Events & Exhibitions and project ownership to ensure positive outcomes.
* Digital strategy to incorporate social channels and website development & SEO.
The skills you need:
* Career progression in a multi-brand or Group marketing communications function within an international B2B environment.
* Significant experience in overseas marketing, with emphasis on strategies and tactics pertinent to growing the market share for niche businesses in the US market.
* Experience of marketing complex cloud-based software solutions.
* Deep knowledge of a SaaS environment particularly in the HCM vendor to end-user space would be a distinct advantage as would an understanding of their sales cycles and processes.
* Clear, concise copywriting skills, with the ability to adapt language and style to cater for heterogenous audiences.
* The ability to convert technical concepts into broadly understood customer collateral.
* Detailed knowledge of leveraging US and UK and social channels through digital marketing strategies and techniques.
* Ability to work in a highly dynamic and ambiguous environment, where priorities and timelines shift.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (advantageous but not essential)
* Marketing or Business qualification. Post graduate qualifications or strong CPD would be advantageous.
* Experience of working in a highly dynamic and ambiguous environment, where priorities and timelines shift.
* Experience in Adobe Creative Tools (InDesign and Photoshop) and thorough understanding of WordPress CMS would be advantageous.
* Experience of recruiting and briefing external agencies as appropriate.
* Experience of video production is desirable