|Location / Region:||
The Ambassador Theatre Group is an extraordinary success story in the live entertainment industry. Founded in 1992 in the UK, we’ve grown into the world’s number one live-theatre company today. We cover every discipline in the theatre industry, from operating venues to ticketing platforms and producing shows. We are passionate about great shows and our ambition is to help them find the largest possible audiences.
The Head of Ecommerce is an essential role for ATG, responsible for growing online ticket sales and channel share through effective trading, conversion rate optimisation and quality traffic driving initiatives. We’re proud of the huge advances we’ve made led by the current post holder, and we’re looking for someone skilled in both ecommerce (client-side) and leading a team to take on this critical role. You and your team will ensure our ticketing brands continue to be market leaders, ensuring great audiences for our venues and productions which is essential for the success of both our business and that of the producers we work with.
For further details please download a copy of our job description.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Proven experience leading a full in-house Ecommerce team, across Digital Marketing and Ecommerce trading.
- Strong business judgement and decision making skills with the ability to clearly communicate high value items and priorities to multiple business stakeholders.
- A successful track record of managing large scale Ecommerce websites and driving conversion improvements through website content and optimisation.
- Extensive experience in on and off site SEO optimisation for large scale websites.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and commercial environment, being flexible in approach to meet business requirements.
We’d welcome an informal conversation from candidates interested in the position; please contact recruitment[at]theambassadors.com
ATG is an equal opportunity employer.