NICE/ FRANCE – CLOUD AND DIGITAL CONSULTING BUSINESS
SALARY £18-22,000 PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS.
Headquartered in Edinburgh, ESS Recruit’s client is a fast-growing and highly-ambitious digital technology business. Already generating significant revenue, they provide business transformation consultancy, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and other managed services to some of the world’s largest blue-chip technology players such as AWS and Cisco.
They are about to go through rapid growth as a business and are expanding their product and service offerings with leading global technology giants. Continued new business wins on a global basis, means they now need to recruit up to four Graduate Business Analysts. Ideally you will be based in or close to Edinburgh, but you can work from home across Central Scotland, and be willing to travel into Edinburgh when current restrictions ease.
As a Business Analyst you will support the consulting team to deliver customer-facingworkshops and ongoing consultative support in both virtual and in-person
environments in both English and French language engagements.
You will review, analyze and evaluate customers’ business needs within DSA’s
programmatic frameworks, and produce accurate reports in a timely fashion in the required language.
A native-like command of Business French (written and spoken), and a balance of analytical and consultative skills is essential for this position.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Evaluating client business needs and synthesizing information into written reports
* Creating and personalizing documentation and presentations for clients
* Working with colleagues to review and update the existing information repository
* Managing relationships with customer stakeholders
* Providing administrative support to all business areas
* Translating documentation from English to Spanish and vice versa
This is an entry level role for a Graduate calibre candidate with ambitions to learn how a cloud computing, SaaS and digital consulting business works. You will need to have exceptional personal polish and slick written and oral communication skills. A high degree of attention to detail, especially around written documentation, strong self-starter and hard work ethic are taken as given.
Skills & Experience
* Native-like fluency in written and spoken French; fluent in English
* Writing skills: can produce and edit clear, concise and grammatically correct copy targeted to different audiences in French and English
* Detail oriented: can edit and format documents to produce consistent output in line with guidance
* Analytical: can collect and evaluate information from multiple sources to reach a conclusion or recommendation
* Communication skills: can explain complex ideas to non-specialist audiences in both French and English
* Time management: can prioritize and manage a dynamic workload
* IT literate: proficient with Microsoft Office
* Must have spent time living and working in France
* Business experience in a French language environment
* An interest in technology and business
This will suit current graduates and under-graduates about to graduate, with backgrounds in Law, International Business Studies, History, Administration, English Literature and Languages. Any previous examples of working in an office environment, interests in cloud computing / SaaS / digital consulting or writing journals, blogs or reports will be a distinct advantage.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing, ambitious team. Through time you can expect to grow and develop into a more customer facing consulting role, offering far reaching service and support to some of the world’s biggest tech players. Your entry level base salary of £18-22,000 is supported by a good work life balance, benefits package and ongoing training and career development.
You will be paid via the UK, seconded to Nice for 12 months at least. Flights and an apartment will be provided.
To apply for this role please send your CV to our retained recruitment partner (url removed)