Our core values include integrity and ethics, impartiality, customer focus and safety at work and are Top Employer for the eighth consecutive year.
Role: Global Environmental Analyst
Location: Flexible – travel to London office will be required
REACH NEW HEIGHTS WITH A GLOBAL LEADER
Ready for your next challenge? We are looking for an experienced Environmental Analyst to work embedded with one of our key clients, based out of their office in Canary Wharf.
The role will be integral in providing broad support to the client’s environmental strategy, and supporting senior members of their Global Environment team.
Make an impact doing work you can be proud of at Bureau Veritas. Contribute to a global mission to enhance standards with integrity, and help us create a brighter future for our next generations, and a safer society for us all.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Undertaking environmental benchmarking
* Organising environmental events and campaigns
* Programme manage global environmental work streams
* Collation of reports and presentations on the environmental performance of building portfolio
* Tracking and reporting of environmental objectives
* Global drive and roll out of stakeholders communications, articles, newsletter
* Driving and chairing engagement forum
* Maintaining environmental documentation
* Supporting regional environmental managers
Profile: Candidate requirements include:
* A degree environmental subject
* IEMA or similar membership (preferred)
* Minimum 3 years’ experience of environmental management
* Exemplar client facing skills
* Ability to chair forums face to face or via conference calls
* Experience of conducting presentations
* Experience of engaging with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
* Advanced Excel / Word / PowerPoint skills
* Excellent project management skills
A TRUE GLOBAL LEADER
Only Bureau Veritas can offer:
* Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
* The opportunity to deliver excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world’s most recognised brands
* A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer seven years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
* Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements