|Location / Region:||
Role: Enterprise Sales Specialist- Digital Solutions
Summary of position:
As an Enterprise Sales Specialist for our Digital Solutions team, you will work alongside other HCL Software solutions and sales leaders and will be responsible for leading sales efforts around state of the art collaboration, development and digital transformation platforms. You will work directly with the sales teams to deliver solutions that address client business needs (both industry and business) and deliver client value while supporting product-specific business strategies. In this role, it is essential that you can apply industry-specific knowledge and experience to bring new business and technology insights to our clients. You will be required to maintain an exceptional level of understanding regarding our competition to effectively win in competitive situations.
As part of your responsibility, you will act as a subject matter expert in the areas of low-code to pro-code application development, collaboraration and digital transformation platforms, and you will be expected to enable, evangelize, market, and direct these solution areas at all levels within the sales and channel partner organization. You will be required to act as a complex deal coach and/or executive sponsor on many key opportunities.
- Work in partnership with Product management, technical sales and partners to:
- Drive new sales and expand existing business
- Retain and grow market share within the portfolio
- Progress and close opportunities on an accelerated timetable; monthly and weekly focus
- Work with other sellers and units of HCL as needed to create an effective solution for the client
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the client’s industry, including industry trends, industry business processes, industry financial measurements and performance indicators, and key client competitors in their industry
- Develop a sales pipeline of high value accounts while executing sales strategies to exceed aggressive account acquisition and output goals.
- Acts as first contact for current and prospective customers.
- Proven track record of presenting to/negotiating with Executive Leadership (both internal/external)
- Experience meeting sales targets using a solutions-focused approach
- Always does what is right for the customer – relentlessly customer-focused.
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience with equivalent being 5+ years sales experience in channel sales in the enterprise software or a related industry
- Exceptional presentation skills necessary to effectively deliver executive-level and value-based presentations
- Executive-level selling experience along with consultative selling capabilities
- Generate new business and develop long term business partnerships with targeted sales activity and strategy.
- Accomplish organizational sales objectives through effective coordination and communication between clients, sales team, and internal support partners.
- An outstanding ability to understand business problems and articulate a corresponding solution based on the HCL software portfolio
- Understanding of competitive technologies and their place in the market
- Thorough knowledge of the entire HCL Software products’ portfolio
- Subject Matter Expertise in the areas of Portal, WCM, Forms, Collaboration, and Notes and Domino
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written), including with C-level executives
- Technically adept, self-motivated, and driven by results.
50% when travel restrictions are lifted. Job is 100% remote.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, sex, sexual orientation or gender reassignment.