|Location / Region:||
Ecommerce Project Manager
Remote – applicants must be UK based
Up to £45,000
Ecommerce project manager required to join a leading electric appliances business as they embark on a digital transformation. You will be responsible for balancing cost, schedule and technical variables to deliver projects to maximise consumer engagement.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Drive digital and eCommerce projects to successful completion on time with quality.
- Produce and maintain project plans to address new and scaling projects.
- Work closely with IT, Finance, business stakeholders, supply chain, local organizations, and headquarters teams, tracking dependencies and deliverables.
- Identify, document, and mitigate risks to projects.
- Assist in planning and monitoring capacity utilization of various project resources.
- Work with the workstream leaders to suggest improvements in processes that will result in shorter time frames while maintaining or improving reliability.
A bit about you:
- Previous experience as a Digital Project Manager within an Ecommerce business.
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, coordinating efforts to scope, scheduling, and deploying new products/features,
- You have a strong bias for action and delivering results.
- Experience performing cost/benefit decision analysis
- Prior experience in a highly technical software/web environment, preferably in eCommerce
- Comfortable with a varied set of software and editing tools. Technical requirements include, HTML, XML, SQL and Excel, plus the ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Ability to analyze data quantitatively and use customer research, data and metrics to back up assumptions, identify opportunities, and assess the efficacy & opportunity of programs & projects