Dynamics AX Support Analyst – Dynamics Support, ERP Support, Finance Systems support, Dynamics AX Support, remote support, IT Support, Accounting, Support Analyst, ERP Analyst, Dynamics AX Analyst, Finance, 1st Line, 2nd Line, 3rd Line, Dynamics 365, D365, FinOps, Dynamics AX, Helpdesk, Dynamics AX 2012, AX 2012, AX 2009, Microsoft SQL Server, ServiceNow, ITIL, D365, ERP – Remote based – £40,000 – £45,000
Our large end user client is looking for a Dynamics AX Support Analyst to join their internal team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and resolution of service requests relating to Dynamics AX2012r3. This role will be predominantly home based with ad-hoc travel to site as and when necessary.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX functional capabilities centred around Finance, Project Management and Accounting
- Knowledge of ServiceNow or similar service desk solution
- Understanding of ITIL processes and their application to support
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation and demonstration skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet objectives
- Problem solving skills
- Monitor and maintain the Dynamics support queue
- Aim to align response times with team SLA’s delivering a consistently high quality of service
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Dynamics and supporting technology
- Conduct research to fully understand assigned issues
- Diagnose and resolve Dynamics problems and provide information to educate the users on resolutions in a prompt, courteous and professional manner
- Engage with appropriate internal and external resources to resolve technical issues and keep users updated on progress toward resolution
- Ensure that support issues are assigned, and resolutions are documented
- Regularly review support log to track performance, trends, anomalies, and opportunities for improvement
Location: Remote based with occasional travel
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients’ requirements and our candidates’ skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match.