We are Healthcare Media Europe (HME), the leading EU specialist healthcare focused media agency. With over 30 years’ experience serving blue chip pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients from around the globe, we help plan and deliver high performing media campaigns and multi-channel engagement solutions.
HME deliver a range of innovative but data and insight driven digital services which help deliver optimised campaigns, ensuring client objectives are met.
We’re now looking for a Digital Media Planner to join our specialist team in Hersham which is easily commutable from Leatherhead, Dorking, Reigate, Guildford, Woking, Kingston, and all parts of South-West London.
– Salary of up to £40,000 DOE
– Pension scheme
– 25 days’ holiday
– Onsite gym membership
– Free car parking
– Subsidised on-site canteen and coffee shop
– Offices within easy reach of Hersham station and the A3
This is the ideal role for an engaged and motivated digital media planner, buyer or campaign professional to forward their career with our highly successful and growing media agency.
Every part of our business is focused on delivering high performing, optimised campaigns, supported by customer service excellence, and our work environment is no different. Based in a science and technology park, you’ll join smart and modern offices where collaboration is encouraged.
As key innovators within our sector, we are proud of our media-driven solutions which utilise integrated digital, social and print channels. We have a very strong sense of teamwork and each member of our team is highly valued.
As a Digital Media Planner, you will be tasked with developing optimised media campaigns that meet clients’ requirements.
You will utilise appropriate tactics through established and new media channels including digital, print, email, networks and communication/engagement project opportunities.
Additionally, your role will involve:
– Liaising with publishers, media channels and networks to develop a detailed understanding of the tactical opportunities that can be exploited
– Following up campaigns with effective account management to build or improve relationships
– Preparing and delivering plans and campaign presentations for client meetings
– Working with clients, creative agencies and publishers to develop, purchase and enhance brand media plans
– Account managing clients to help ensure the smooth running of media campaigns
– Preparing plans and presentations for client meetings
– Creating campaigns performance reports for clients
– Analysing media spend and reporting on competitor activity
To be considered as a Digital Media Planner, you will need:
– Agency or client-side experience of digital media planning, buying and/or campaign execution
– Good negotiation and presentation skills
– Strong computer and numerical skills with familiarity with the full Microsoft package, especially Excel and PowerPoint
– Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
– To be an independent, dedicated problem solver and a great teammate that thrives in a deadline-oriented delivery environment
Familiarity with ABPI regulations and/or working with pharmaceutical clients would be advantageous to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Media Planner, Digital Media Executive, Digital Media Buyer, Advertising Planner, Healthcare Advertising Planner, Programmatic Advertising Planner, or Campaign Media Planner.
So, if you are ready to drive your career to the next level as a Digital Media Planner, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency