|Location / Region:||
What you’ll be doing
Our vision is to make Sky more relevant to our customers and bring them more of what they love with the power of data. We’re working with technology partners like Google and Tableau to understand what people watch and help them navigate quickly to new content they’ll enjoy. Join the team that manages data and transforms it into actionable insight that’s used to determine where the business goes.
- Get first-hand experience on industry leading technology projects and gather the information needed for the next big Sky Campaign. Change the way new products are recommended to customers and help Sky understand what makes its customers tick.
- Support the delivery of highly visible analytical and econometrics modelling projects, and lead on smaller scale assignments
- Get hands-on experience of a range of techniques to shape analytical approaches, including forecasting, segmentation, predictive analytics, machine/deep learning
- Contribute to establishing scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development and implementation
- Develop relationships with stakeholders to reach a deep understanding of their business areas
- Explore how our data architects produce designs to meet the requirements and further enhance Sky’s data and analytics
- Learn how the information life-cycle can be made to work through proper governance and oversight
What you’ll need to be
- Passionate about technology and our brand
- Collaborative and great with people and keen on following recent trends in the market
- Logical, end to end thinker
- Have an eye for detail and thoroughness on projects
- A self-starter, resilient when it gets hectic
- Someone that enjoys task-focused delivery, a fast pace environment and overcoming challenges
- An enthusiastic problem-solver
- Approachable and adaptable
When to apply
- The current closing date for applications is 17th February 2020. But things move quickly around here, so apply now to avoid disappointment.
- It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. We work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best. That’s why we’ve ranked first in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers List.
- If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
The perks are pretty fantastic too. Excellent pension, private healthcare and a share save scheme. Plus the Sky Q premium TV package of course. What’s not to love?
Start date: September 2020
Duration: 2 years
Save to shortlist