|Location / Region:||
Bridewell Consulting is a fast-growing Cyber Security and Data Privacy company. Bridewell have a strong track record for delivering complex security projects and providing excellent customer service. We have an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas and Government. We assist our clients by providing a full range of security services across information security, cyber security, technology risk, security testing and data privacy.
Our vision is to be the UK’s leading Information Security consultancy trusted across all sectors for providing high calibre expertise and excellent customer service. We were recently awarded Highly Commended in the Best Security Company category at the SC Awards Europe 2020 – something we are very proud of.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for client facing technical security professionals, with least 2-3 years’ experience within cyber security and with a demonstrable track record of delivering on technical cyber security projects. You will have hands on experience with a number of security tooling, including but not limited to – Cloud Security (Azure/AWS), Office 365, Microsoft/Defender ATP. Crucial to this role is having the aptitude to learn and develop.
At the Consultant level, you will be expected to work with Bridewell’s clients around the UK delivering a range of cyber security projects.
- Assisting on the delivery of client engagements to a high-quality and assisting with other areas of cyber security as required – working closely with our SOC, Penetration Testing team and Bridewell’s IT Infrastructure team when needed?
- Staying on top of the latest developments within Cyber Security by attending training and conferences
- Supporting Senior Consultants and Principal Consultants with the delivery of technical projects
- Assisting with Business Development opportunities through the creation of blogs, marketing material and assisting with tenders and proposals
Suitable candidates will have demonstrable experience in some of the following:
- Hands on technical experience within Cyber Security
- Good general knowledge of IT systems covering traditional infrastructure, cloud platforms and SaaS
- hands on experience with a number of security tooling, including but not limited to – Cloud Security (Azure/AWS), Office 365, Microsoft/Defender ATP
- Ability to translate policy requirements sensibly into technical solutions
- Implementing security standards such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, PSN, NIS Directive
- Conducting cyber security risk assessments and managing risk management activities
- Working within a cyber security consulting or delivery role
- Working with various technical teams
- Conducting cyber security assessments and gap analysis against various frameworks
Bridewell Consulting will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following;
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Share Scheme
- Dedicated training budget
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Working