The Customer Experience Manager will lead the QCS Customer Care Team – a fast paced, highly productive multi-channel support service for our customers working in Care; Care homes, Care agencies, GPs and Dental. The Team supports all users, From front-line Care workers to company owners, dealing with a wide variety of queries from software system usage issues to detailed policy questions. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and the Customer Care Team is the voice of our customer.
Customer Experience Manager Key Accountabilities
* Develop and implement holistic customer journeys and shape all customer touchpoints: events, digital and print communication, social media.
* Shape the Customer Experience strategy in a way that enables us to acquire, convert and retain more engaged and loyal customers, driving ROI and enabling QCS to meet our retention targets.
* Use appropriate level of audience segmentation to deliver personalised and relevant customer communications.
* Deliver regular updates of the effectiveness of work against targets and adapt all communication plans to reflect the changing needs of target audiences.
* Lead and develop a high functioning and agile Customer Care Team.
We aim to hire:
* A great communicator and natural problem solver.
* Someone who champions the voice of customers and is committed to delivering excellent services.
* A capable leader with a track record for effecting and driving change.
* Someone with the ambition to make things better and to get things done.
* An independent, self-disciplined worker.
* Someone with an aptitude for fixing problems and an analytical mindset.
* A quick learner who understands new processes and systems quickly and enjoys learning because they are curious.
* Someone adaptable, can work with a diverse range of stakeholders and be collaborative.
* A bit of a systems lover, capable using (and improving the use of) a broad range of business tools.
* Knowledgeable on sector methodologies and concepts such as CSAT, LTV and CJM.
We are accepting applications Nationwide. At QCS we are well equipped for all employees to work remotely. Our systems are Cloud based allowing us, in normal conditions, to provide our Teams with Everyday Flex and therefore the transition to 100% remote working was seamless. We also like pets, kids and saying “hello” to grandma so please do not be deterred from applying if you have a full house. At QCS we are all working together to find our way to balance our responsibilities between our work duties and our personal lives in these new circumstances.
We are proud of our QCS culture. A set of values that are shared by everyone in the company. These values are what got us to where we are, from a £30K a year business, into a business that supports thousands of Care providers across the UK. They are also the values that will help us achieve our long-term goal of helping 3 million people a day enjoy a better quality of life.
We believe everything we do should revolve around these core values:
Do the Right Thing – Make it Better – Play for the Team – Get it Done
This is a full-time permanent opportunity with benefits including Everyday Flex, 29+ days holiday, pension and Perkbox. Visit our website to learn more about our benefits, opportunities and life at QCS. We are an Investors in People Silver Award winning Company