|Location / Region:||
A content designer is responsible for the content in your service.
IT IS MOST LIKELY THAT I WILL BE NEEDING CONTENT DESIGNERS WITH GOV.UK EXPERIENCE TO INITIALLY WORK REMOTELY.
They contribute to service design by:
- developing content plans and strategies based on user needs
- writing clear, usable and accessible content in plain English
- reviewing content to make sure it’s accurate, relevant, accessible and written in line with GOV.UK style
- communicating the principles of content design to your service team and others across your organisation
- advocating for users of your service by challenging requests that don’t support their needs
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in UX Writing, Content Design or Content Writing
- Strong/proven people and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working within a digital marketing team and managing business stakeholder relationships
- Experience of insurance or working with compliance or regulatory teams an advantage
- An analytical mindset and the initiative to ask questions and suggest alternative solutions
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Working knowledge of agile project methodology an advantage but not essential
What you’ll do:
- Helping to embed user-centricity and a content-first approach within the business
- Working closely with UX designers to create prototypes
- Working with optimisation experts to improve content within existing web journeys
- User-testing and iterating content
- Occasionally supporting content management team by writing, editing and publishing web content via our content management systems (Django CMS and WordPress)
- Ensuring all web content meets quality, regulatory and compliance standards
- Supporting project delivery where needed across all brands.
- You’ll be surrounded by experts from a range of disciplines and will bring a fresh perspective to difficult problems.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your CV ASAP.