|Location / Region:||
Business Process Analyst – Insurance
New opportunity to join an insurance organisation who are continuing on their acquisition path.
Process Optimisation and Automation is key along with experience and understanding of the Insurance business domain.
The Business Process Analyst/Business Analyst will provide process mapping and process re-engineering and process excellence services to the insurance business.
- Analysis of processes across a number of different teams to identify where practices differ from the agreed standard, understanding why those differences exist and what improvements will be required to adopt the new practices
- Communicate and discuss analysis results with a wide range of Insurance business stakeholders and SMEs to reach agreed conclusions and recommendations
- Collection of data to defined operating procedural standards as required to support the analysis of the business processes
- Collect and document business requirements and match these requirements to the solution designs
- Gap analysis of key impact areas and development of business cases for remediation/alignment to revised standards
- Identifying the impact of proposed changes on standard operating procedures, policies, regulation and where required designing and proposing improvements to the changes – and vice versa
- Updating As-Is process maps to reflect the To-Be processes using defined standards and where necessary creating new maps to internal defined standards
- Business Analysis/Business Process Analysis
- Significant experience and knowledge of the Insurance domain
- Process Optimisation and Automation
- Process Re-engineering, Process Improvement and process mapping
- Document and analyse business process requirements (current and future state)
- Recognise opportunities for business improvements across a broad operational front and demonstrate the ability to take action and exploit such opportunities
- Record any system issues or change recommendations for acceptance by the business and escalation to appropriate change agents
- Record any process, operational or organisational change recommendations
- Present & validate with the business the recommended process improvements
Our client is flexible with regards to base location as they have several regional offices as well as the City of London. There will also be the opportunity to work from home.