|Location / Region:||
Are you passionate about cutting-edge infrastructure technology and looking to be part of ongoing amazing contract opportunities! This is a great opportunity for an Azure/M365 Technician looking for a fresh new challenge within a technically fascinating environment where your ideas and experience will be highly valued! This is a remote based contract opportunity where you will be able to perform most of the work from your own home. Our client is a UK leader in the provision of cloud and network services to a variety of sectors. With double digit growth and further expansion plans, this is a business who understands the importance of the best technology money can buy and requires technically motivated and ambitious contract engineers to help them continue moving forward!
Working in a small but experienced project specific team and alongside a senior project engineer, the Azure/M365 Technician will be responsible of 3rd line configuration operation, management and support for the transfer of a clients system from on-premise to an Azure Cloud-based server, storage and backup infrastructure.Technologies include Microsoft Azure, PowerShell scripting, Windows Server 2016, Active Directory, Microsoft SQL, VMware vSphere, Office 365, Server and storage, Enterprise backup (Veeam). You will also be encouraged to bring in your own ideas and help them move forward with new technologies! This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual to take their career to the next level whilst in a business who are excited about technology and invests in its staff.
• Azure/M365 Technician Infrastructure Engineer
• Azure Cloud-based server, storage and backup infrastructure
• 1 other infrastructure engineer
• Leading project work with latest industry technology (Mentioned above)
• Improve and enhance the infrastructure through your own ideas
• Working in an overall IT team of 15 reporting directly to the IT manager and Head of IT
• Technically progression available on infrastructures best technology! The Person • Azure cloud – server / storage / backup experience
• VMware experience
• SCCM (Knowledge of)
• Windows Server experience
• Active Directory administration (including DNS/DHCP/Group Policy etc)
• Office 365 troubleshooting and best practice experience