Azure Consultant – Remote/Home working – Leading IT Solutions Provider
Remote/Home working position with very occasional travel to office/customers.
Up to £60,000 + 10% bonus
Company & role
A leading IT Systems integrator and managed services provider and Microsoft Gold partner are seeking an Azure Consultant to join their Azure professional services practice.
The Azure Consultant will focus on building Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions with a focus on design and implementation phases, in conjunction with the Pre-sales, PM’s, Service Delivery and the wider team.
The team here have a massive focus on automation and aspire to build out a true DevOps way of working, interest/experience in this area would be beneficial.
Due to the nature of this role the successful candidate can be based ANYWHERE in the UK and the role will predominantly be based from home however occasional travel to the London office and customer sites may be required (likely to be once a month at most).
Key skills/experience needed
– Previous experience in project focused/consultant type position focused on Azure design and implementation.
– Azure IaaS/PaaS experience including a mix of the following:
- Virtual Machines, Azure SQL, Network Security groups, VPN Gateways, Load Balancer, Application Gateway, Azure AD, App Service, Traffic Manager, Express Route, Azure Backup, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Key Vault, Storage Accounts, Automation Accounts, Log Analytics, Azure Monitor, Security Center, Azure Advisor, Azure Labs, Azure Migrate.
– Strong PowerShell Scripting experience
– Infrastructure as Code (IaC) experience
- ARM templates, JSON, Azure Blueprints
– Experience of configuring and securing:
- Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server, Remote Desktop Services, Citrix Cloud, IIS, Active Directory and DNS.
– Virtualisation/Hyper-Visor experience
- Hyper-V and VMware skills
– Good understanding of Azure AD and Office 365 solutions
– Good understanding of networking, IP Addressing, Firewalling and public DNS principles.
Ideally holding one or more of the following:
– AZ-103/AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
– AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
– AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
– Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- AZ-300/AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-301/AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design